- Be Clear. Give me clear-cut direction. An excellent brief that accurately defines your objectives will definitely pump my juices, anticipating something I'd be proud to stamp.
- Talk To Me. Via phone, email or even fax, communicate your needs clearly to give me better understanding of what your mission is all about.
- Gimme Some Space. Let me have my say in your copy as well, without neglecting yours of course. Together, we'll do wonders and this way, we're both happy.
- Appreciate Me. It's nice to be appreciated once in a while. A simple thanks goes a long way.
- Be Realistic. A good copy does not come out of a magician's hat. It takes a pragmatic time line - effort, planning, fine-tuning, and sometimes completely deleting my previous copy for an entirely new one.
- Pay Me Well. When you pay me well and you're always on time, it makes me happy. When I'm happy, I deliver faster & better.
These days, good clients are hard to come by but when they do, it's like striking a gold mine! They make my long hours enjoyable and their ridiculous deadlines a breeze. So be good to me, and I'll be good to you - you'll be amazed at my devotion!